Treadmill Repair | Elliptical Repair | Home Gym Repair Preventative Maintenance & Fitness Equipment Service
To have your fitness equipment serviced,
call us toll-free at (877) 855-2611.
Service Department Highlights
- A dedicated call center, open Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm, staffed with 6 knowledgeable service reps.
- A call queue to ensure your phone call is answered during these hours, and not dumped into voicemail.
- Our call center service reps address each service individually, based on a variety of factors to determine the most efficient and cost effective service solution for the customer.
- Service management software to enable us to properly manage and track your service issue from start to finish.
- Twelve full time, certified field service technicians throughout New York, Pennsylvania and Ohio. (Scheduled by the call center service reps).
- A parts warehouse at our Buffalo, NY location and a dedicated Parts Inventory Supervisor to manage our service parts.
- Typical initial call response times average 2 days from the time we receive your request until the time the technician arrives on site to diagnose. (Seasons and call volumes affect response time. While we cannot guarantee a response time, we do everything possible to ensure your issue is addressed as quickly as possible).
Our service department offers several contract options to help our customers better manage the maintenance and repair of their fitness equipment. Typically, base service, or preventive maintenance contracts cover preventive maintenance trips to your site, to ensure your equipment has the best care and to prevent problems that occur due to poor maintenance. The term and frequency of these contracts are tailored to meet each customer's specific needs. Additionally, unlimited labor options are available to add to a contract. This option would cover any and all site labor and trips above and beyond preventive maintenance (i.e. emergency repairs due to actual equipment failure). We work with each customer individually to determine the contract specifics that will best meet their needs and budget.
To learn more about maintenance agreements, call us toll-free at (877) 855-2611.
G&G Fitness Equipment Services:
Treadmill Repair | Elliptical Repair | Home Gym Repair
Williamsville: 7350 Transit Rd., Williamsville, New York, 14221
Rochester: 3333 W Henrietta Rd, Rochester, New York, 14623
Orchard Park: 3170 Orchard Park Road, Orchard, New York, 14127
East Syracuse: 6511 Towpath Rd, East Syracuse, New York, 13057
Cincinnati: 8740 Montgomery Road, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45236
Columbus: 2656 Sawmill Place Blvd., Columbus, Ohio, 43235
Dayton: 641 Miamisburg Centerville Rd Dayton Ohio, 45459
Beachwood: 27879 Chagrin Blvd., Beachwood, Ohio, 44122
Akron: 3750 W Market St, Ste H, Fairlawn, Ohio, 44333
Cranberry: 17020 Perry Hwy, Warrendale, Pennsylvania, 15086
McMurray: 3535 Washington Rd, McMurray, Pennsylvania, 15317
Penn Center: 3470 William Penn Highway, Suite 500, Pittsburgh, PA 15235
McKnight: 7725 McKnight Rd, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15237