Fitness Center Design
Fitness has become one of the most important issues of society in the past years. Owing to the growing population of overweight individuals in the world and the news reports, people are becoming increasingly aware about the importance of paying attention to their health. If you're planning on creating a public fitness center, make sure that you come up with a good fitness center design. G&G is proud to offer fitness center design layout services for this booming industry.
Coming up with a school's or organization's training facility design can be a challenge as there are many things that need to be considered. From the plumbing needs to the fitness equipment, to ensure the safety and comfort of those who will be using the facilities. Some of these factors include:
1. Size of the fitness facility. Design your corporate wellness center according to the size available. Plan accordingly on which item goes where so you don't end up creating a liability. Even a small space can contain all the necessary equipment if proper planning is made.
2. Number of users. This is the second most important factor that you need to consider along with the size of the room. The size of the room, the number of pieces of exercise equipment, and the distance between these will differ based on the number of people who you are expecting to use the fitness equipment at the same time.
3. The Best Equipment. Make sure that you have all the equipment that is needed. Be sure to have a variety of cardio machines, strength training and free weights for your fitness center. G&G Fitness is able to meet all your needs with our great commercial fitness equipment and used gym equipment to accommodate budgetary concerns.
4. Designate Areas. At the least, you will need to have designated areas for aerobic training, mind-body and flexibility training, and functional core workouts for your members.
5. Colors. Believe it or not, color scheme is also an important factor to consider when planning your fitness center layout. Bright colors like yellow can boost the energy of those who are exercising, while cool colors like blue can be soothing and conducive for mind-body exercises.
Your fitness center design should also give room for mirrors (so those who are exercising can check their posture) and shelves for the equipment. Allow the professional at G&G Fitness help design the best fitness center from the very beginning! Make sure that you have enough floor space in your fitness center design to accommodate all the exercise equipment you want to bring in. To learn more about planning your fitness center design, contact G&G Fitness and set up consultation.