Unit Weight: 536 lbs.
Dimensions: 66" W x 55" L x 97" H
Unit Weight: 548 lbs.
Dimensions: 66" W x 55" L x 109" H
Hammer Strength is the #1 brand of plate-loaded equipment in the world and offers some of the industry's most advanced strength-training technologies. The Hammer Strength team did their homework before designing these rack systems. Using years of experience as the industry leader in strength equipment Hammer Strength created the ultimate line of racks. The result is space efficiency, workout effectiveness, advanced training variety and the ultimate in durability.
- Open front construction enables unrestricted movements in a stable, space efficient design.
- Multi Grip chin up bars with rubber grips.
- Welded bottom pegs and chain storage.
- Hanging Olympic bar storage prevents bar damage to end caps.
- Options include: Two tone paint, zinc premium uprights, adjustable bench with dock n' lock, spotter's stands, thick grip pull up bars, top band pegs, dip attachment, technique trays, technique trays, insert and lifting platform.
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel. 3" X 3" 7-gauge steel tubing.
- Hand Grips: Extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips retained with aluminum collars to prevent slipping.
- Bar Supports: Replaceable wear guards on all points of contact for the bar protect the bar knurling and paint finish.
- Adjustment Positions: Stamped into the frame for easy reference adjustment points.
- Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads.
- Paint: Electrostatic powder coated paint finish for enhanced appearance and protection.
- Made in the USA.
- ISO 9001 Certified for quality assurance.
- 10 year limited warranty on the structural frame and 90 days on upholstery and other items not specified. Platforms and inserts carry a 1 year warranty on the structural foundation and frame (excluding surface finish) and 90 days on rubber mats, hardware and items not specified.